1. How and where can I get assistance with my bills? Medical Social Work-UHWI, the Assessment Office-UHWI, Ministry of Health (MOH)-Section of Standards and Regulations, ATTN: Mrs. Princess Thomas-Osborne Director).
  2. Can relative's health insurance be used to pay my hospital bill? No. However, we accept all major Health Insurances such as Sagicor and Medecus.
  3. I have paid for the device for surgery, what is the next step? When having a surgery and you have paid for surgical consumable, proof of such payment (receipt or deposit slip) must be presented to the Admin staff. Thereafter, a list is prepared and given to the Surgical Team who will inform you of a date for surgery.